Saturday, May 16, 2009


Remember freedom? Most of us don't tote guns around town, and that's because our freedom is secure in the United States.



My path is not a military path, I don't own a gun. But I am grateful to those who have chosen to serve in the military.



I want to support and thank somebody I've never met because without them my life would be a whole lot different. Memorial Day is almost upon us, I choose to honor the living as well as the brave soldiers who gave their life to secure my freedom.



I'm sending cards to Cards For Heroes a really lovely .org that allows me to create a card to pass the love along and say thank you.



1 comment:

Heart's Desire Beading Company said...

Hey Girl!

I’ve tagged you as one of my favorite blogs. If you would like to play, just go to my blog and answer the same questions and link to eight of your favorite blogs on your page. It’s a fun way to learn about the people who follow you or whom you follow! Hope you can participate!

Blessings,
Debra

Followers

Blog Archive