Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Object of My Desire

Usually it’s pizza,
but I happened upon this cataloque and suddenly started talking in French.
 c'est beau


The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion




These earrings are under $10.00
(what?)


Blame this whole post on these strikingly handsome Victorian shoes.
 
The shoes got me started, I would if I could and probably would wear them 24 hours a day, that’s how much I love these shoes, but just to keep me humble, God gave me the widest, fattest, flattest feet available for a 5’0 girl.
 
So alas and alak, I close my eyes and dream... I hear that solid click as my foot hits the floor with a confident stride as all eyes turn to my handsome shoes as I stroll through Walmart.

In my dream I'm wearing this too...
 
And the piece de resistance: $22 and change.
 

oooh lala! fantastique!


 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive