Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well...here’s to life after Valentines Day!


Some talk still floating at the gym of what did everybody do for Valentine's day, and it was still all about lots of love, lots of homemade lobster tail dinners,

and lots of practicality as most people are on their ‘second chance at love’ relationships with the task of blending kids and bank accounts.

One girl even met her current flame’s ex-wife this last weekend as she was at a bowling alley with her new beau and his kids and her daughter. Well you know, cheers, I guess. What do you say to the old one, hi I'm the new one?

We talked about some single unattached people who had anti-valentines day party’s, renting horror flicks and having pizza and beer, and I thought to myself, HMMMMMM.

If it was me, I would have a national day free from housecleaning and instead of chocolate, you would treat yourself by hiring someone to come in and do it for you!

The perfect anti-valentines day gift, you would agree? I’m feelin the love…

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive