Sunday, January 11, 2009
A poem for Alice
by Tom Horton
In the morning of our lives
we view the world
with hopeful eyes
to be a prince, to be a king
some to wish for such a dream.
we learn to trust and love
of all the treasures from above
faith, hope, and charity combine
with friends and family.
In the twilight of our lives
we welcome night
with smiling eyes
we know that when the night is done
our love returns with the morning sun.
Posted by Merry's Musings at 8:51 PM
- ► 2011 (14)
- ► 2010 (98)
01/11 - 01/18
- Rose clay spa soap and W.B. Yeats (1865–1939). T...
- Beautiful japanese tea rose
- Fleur de lys French Lily
- Il Devo
- Beautiful real rich chocolate and chunks of pink ...
- Two lovely little sweetly scented heart soaps pair...
- A poem for Alice by Tom Horton In the morning o...
- The complex poetry of William Yeats paired with su...
- ▼ 01/11 - 01/18 (8)