Friday, January 16, 2009

Beautiful japanese tea rose

Beautiful japanese tea rose, delicate blend of green tea and spicy heirloom rose, this soap is fabulous. Hand crafted cold process soap, artisan created in small batches. Beautiful cold process soap, time has aged this soap like fine wine to mellow into an intoxicating bathing bar, moisturizing and gentle.

I wish you could smell this, as a matter of fact I'll slice you a sample if you wish, just send me a self addressed stamped envelope. Drop me a line on Etsy!(Leave me a note in the comments section if you don't have an etsy account)

All bars are over 4oz. Created from scratch to pamper and nourish your skin, it contains luxurious ingredients for moisturizing madness. Vegan? Vegan.I am happy to try to ship anywhere, if you are outside of the United States, please inquire about shipping cost.

2 comments:

craftpile said...

Beautiful, romantic, yummy all in one bar of soap!!!

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Sounds lovely!

Followers

Blog Archive