Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thinking of Mother's Day

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

Such a sweet thought ...but....Gu uahhhh hah haha. I am laughing.

I guess I was just never that kind of mother when it came to pie. I think I remember saying something like 'oooops how did I cut those slices so small' after having eaten 3 pieces to leave the 5 pieces that were needed.

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2557

I mean we are talking pie after all. And when you talk pie, black berry pie is my favorite with vanilla ice cream! See....


Would you really NOT slice those remaining 4 pieces into 8 and eat three to be able to serve 5!!   I ask you...

Some gift ideas for your non pie eating momma....

Perfume! Created from absolutes, essential oils, and perfumes

Notes: Mayan Gold, Gardenia, Geranium, Rose, Violet, Orris blossom, Myrrh, Orange, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cloves, and Vanilla carried in almond oil and perfumers base. Also available in a sampler size. See listings or convo to request a different size.
find here... 

A mini work of art!


Some bling
For your fling! Found  here  
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive