Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blog hop anouncement, so important

It's just that time of year, the wind whips the leaves- the temperature drops and I check the weather button on my computer for the temps at night to see if there will be frost on the pumpkins.

Along with all that's looming large is the one gigantic holiday that kicks off the even more gigantic holiday...the one with the nativity scene...

and along with the former comes thoughts of... pie... pie... pie.

I think it is a REQUIREMENT to think thoughts of pie, its a law enforced by the IRS or something.

Been looking for the perfect pie to serve this year. Something non traditional- non the usual- and I have not found it yet. Any ideas? Drop me a note in the comments section I am open to suggestions.

But look instead what I found as an alternative for the usual candied yams...


This will definitely be on the menu. Click on over, the recipe is here .
It is a huge beautiful foodie blog...just right for a blustery fall eve.

I'm still on the lookout for

YpieY

YpieY

YpieY





Join us for a Veteran's Day Bloghop .... and honor those who serve our great nation! Our goal for this hop is to have 100 bloggers sharing about their support of our deployed heroes, especially through the cardmaking craft they love so much! Read the details below, and sign up to join us!
http://www.owhhomefrontblog.org/

Just for inspiration, this is pure genius:


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive