Friday, June 5, 2009

Busy day? There's always time for a dream or two...


Perfect I think to indulge in a dream or two...




I dream of lots of things

I dream of stars, the moon, of lakes, lagoons

I dream of friends, of love, of parrots, of doves

I dream of peace, no guns, of people, of fun

My dreams are exotic, creative and imaginative.
Random and exhilarating interesting and scary

I dream of myself. I dream of themes.
But most of all, I dream of my dreams

Ruby KentRoyds


Dreamy beds:http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2216969&cp=1760785&ab=ln_home_cs1_bedcollections&camp=AVEA_Search_Google_ExactRLBrandBedding

1 comment:

signsoftimensuch said...

Thanks Nora...what a neat poem...someday's Dreams are just good! Takes you to a place we need to go to! hugs and prayers, cheryl

Followers

Blog Archive