Sunday, April 5, 2009
But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises…And the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us…This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts…Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us. (Hebrews 8:6; 10:15-16, 19-20)
Posted by Merry's Musings at 9:00 PM
- ► 2011 (14)
- ► 2010 (98)
04/05 - 04/12
- He is risen
- The heart of the Father
- Jesus rested in the tomb on the Sabbath.
- Good Friday, also called Holy Friday, Great Friday...
- The unbearable pain of abandonment in the face of ...
- another poem by http://www.knifegunpen.com/the...
- An attempt to steal my identity
- But now He has obtained a more excellent ministr...
- ▼ 04/05 - 04/12 (8)